Wednesday 28 January 2015

Who are STEIGENTECH ?

I guess many of you will be asking that question….. let me explain why Drive Parts Direct have partnered with this newname in the UK PT market place. 

Steigentech stands for “rising technology” and for more than two decades the company and its brand has been established throughout Asia, Africa and the America’s -they believe in a people orientated business and have grown with this philosophy and by offering a value for money product range, they also believe that now is the right time to enter the UK market.

Some of you who know me, will know that I have strong beliefs in business relationships that are built on people, service and value for money, I believe that in partnership with Steigentech we at Drive Parts Direct will be offering an alternative product that works, products that are manufacturedto give an acceptable quality and features you would expect– but with a sensible cost that will suit your budget. 


Why Steigentech? 

The wealth of knowledge I have gained, over the years, has led me to recognize a market opportunity, for an affordable product range, which satisfies the vast majority of PT requirements. I have seen the factories, and have full confidence that the product is reliable, and offers great value for money. 

I was also aware that customers now want the convenience of purchasing these products from the comfort of their homes, offices, or out-and-about; using PCs, laptops, tablets and phones – and they want this available to them 24/7!

With all these factors in mind, I decided to seize the moment and launch Drive Parts Direct, I believe that in Steigentech I have found the perfect “fit”.

Why not give us a try, we won’t disappoint. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment